GFL's TeamSpeak 3 server has been rebuilt!
Hello everybody, recently, we've been rebuilding GFL's TeamSpeak 3 server from scratch! It is close to 100% complete (not including the private channels).What's New?
The rebuilt TeamSpeak 3 includes many new features! Here's a list:
How Will The New Private Channels System Work?
- Server Groups and permissions fixed and organized.
- Every channel has been remade and now has an image (Thanks, nick027nd)
- New channels: Help Desk (where users look for help) and Music (we will be adding a music bot to this channel).
- Supporters and VIPs will only get private channels (read below for more information).
- Now hosted on our Fast Download machine with the provider being OVH (good (D)DoS protection and the server won't be affected by an Internap Chicago DDoS).
This has been discussed for a long time, but we've finally made our decision. Supporters and VIPs will have channels. If your Supporter package expires, the channel will be disabled, when renewed the channel will be enabled again. VIPs can have one channel permanently. The TeamSpeak 3 channel will be included with these packages (no extra cost). Current VIPs and Supporters will be able to get a channel (you will still need to pay $5.00 a month for Supporter if you want to keep your channel, excluding VIPs).
The private channels system is not created yet and won't be available when the new TeamSpeak 3 server launches. We do not have any release date on this feature (Denros and I will have to create it). However, we may be able to set up VIP channels since they are permanent anyway and don't need a system.When Will This TeamSpeak 3 Server Launch?
Most likely today (as long as all the permissions are rechecked and good to go) because our current VDS (VPS) from NFO renews today and we have the new TeamSpeak 3 server on another machine.Credits
Can We Go On The New Server Now?
- nick027nd - Made all the channels, groups, images, etc..
- Kim - Helped Nick027nd.
- Tiger - Gave suggestions for the help desk (along with Violator) and also gave suggestions to Nick.
- Set up the server and gave suggestions.
- Roy - Only gave suggestions
(default port)No password.
I hope you enjoy the change!